Sunday, July 30, 2006

Just another "Quick Note".

Hey, I just wanted to give you another "quick note" to give you the new direction I am taking this site.

I used to try to post regularly to this site until after asking that anyone who reads this to please leave a quick anonymous "comment". When I added the amaZingly lackluster response I received from that request to some other things that were/are going on in my life I decided I needed to spend my energy elsewhere.

I am NOT abandoning this site. On the contrary, I am "Saving" this site. For the moment I will only use it as a "side page" to our other website/blog until further inspiration comes my way. If you visit the other site I will announce there when I have posted something new here. If you don't know what that other site is or where...Well that is reserved for family and friends but I certainly won't try to stop you from finding it!

As I have said before, it may become necessary to completely revamp this whole site with a different template altogether in which case all of the former postings may be removed, possibly forever. You may want to save any you like to your computer. I allow copying for personal purposes if however, you would like to publish or republish any post or part, you need to please leave your request as a "comment" thankyou. (in short: All Rights Reserved)
Numbers 6:24
Will

No comments: